Welcome Ben Smith
Ben Smith, co-author of the RetailLeverage.com blog, is going to be commenting on the topic of Shelf Potatoes. Ben has a superb background dealing with the retail channel from the manufacturer side. He has also been deeply involved with creating advertising to solve retail problems.
His twitter feed can be found at @RetailLeverage and there’s great related content at RetailLeverage.com
- Consumer Solar Needs a Steve Jobs to Make it Fly Off the Shelf.
- Latest TiVO Results Illustrate the Impact of Communication Failure
- Impact Driver or Impact Wrench? Confused Names Keep Products on the Shelf
- Key to New Product Success: Avoid “Death by Brand Advertising”
- The Politics of Potatoes
- Avoid Shelf Potatoes: Do It Right the First Time
- Even Cars Can Be Shelf Potatoes. Consider Volkswagon’s Eurovan
- Eight (8) Reasons Products Sit on the Retail Shelf